Wait, it’s June already? How did that happen?
Well, that means several things:
- I still have one last exam left to take. (Attempting to power through, I am almost done!)
- I will soon have time on my hands to just relax and explore.
- AMERICA – I’m comin’ back for ya soon!
- There are officially only 11 days that I have left in the splendid city of London, that I have come to love and adore over the past several months.
These are both exciting and distressing revelations for me. It is marking the end of months of anticipation, hard work, struggle, travels, friendships, and adventure – and I’m not quite ready to say goodbye to it all just yet. But in fear of getting sappy on you all (and because I really should be revising for my last exam tomorrow), I’ll keep this update short and sweet.
I am so grateful for all the experiences I’ve had throughout the past 9-10 months, but it’s not over until Queen Elizabeth says so! So I’ll sign off here and leave you with this classic Rodgers & Hammerstein show tune – stay tuned for several long awaited posts from me about my trips and for some more playlists! Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Rainy Day Playlist
- Copenhagen (coming soon)
- Paris (coming soon)
- Northern Ireland (coming soon)
- Ireland (coming soon)
- Etc., etc., etc. – there are loads more that are in the works! (Just like my India posts… woops…)